REGISTRATION / REGISTRATION FOR La Salle URL STUDENTS
PRICE PER PERSON
Courses for Adults
Intensive Courses: Monday through Friday, 4,5 hours/day, 22,5 hours/week. New classes start every Monday.
Regular Courses: Twice a week 1,5 hours/day, 3 hours/week, during one trimester.
Courses for Children and Teenagers
The classes are intensive 4 hours per day, 16 hours per week. These courses are only given in Summer.
Registration per weeks Monday through Thursday from 9am to 1 pm (16 hours/week)
- Week 1: From June 27 to 30, 2011
- Week 2: From July 4 to 7, 2011
- Week 3: From July 11 to 14, 2011
- Week 4: From July 18 to 21, 2011
• For intensive classes students must register at least one week prior to the first day of class.Students must register at the beginning of the Term; please see Academic Calendar.
• All new students need to take a 30-40 minutes level test before registration.
PRICE PER PERSON
Intensive Courses: 199 € per week (22.5 hours/week)
Regular Courses: 273 € per trimester (30 hours/Term)
* Although books may be purchased at the school, they are not included in the price of the course.
• If a student withdraws within a week before the first day of class, the IEN - Barcelona Spanish Language School will refund the entire amount of the cost of the course. The registration fee will not be refunded.
• If a student withdraws within less than a week before the first day of class, our School will retain 25% of the cost of the course and the entire registration fee.
• If a student withdraws once classes have started, there will be no refund in the cost of the course nor in the registration fee.
Us Citizens currently residing in the US and European Union Citizens
Students do not need a VISA in this program. US citizens who plan on staying in Spain for more than 90 days will need a VISA.
If you are from any other country or a US citizen not currently residing in the US, please contact us or your nearest Spanish Consulate for further instructions.